DASH Interiors

DASHInteriorsDASHInteriors DASHInteriors DASHInteriors ABpetite ABpetite

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Patriotic Fruit Cabob's & Dip


Pin It

Happy 4th of July lovelys! I hope all of you have lots of fun plans and parties to go to today/tonight! I know we do! What do you need to bring to a party?? Appetizers or cocktails right?? Well here is a simple idea - don't you guys worry I got ya covered! A couple other ideas that would work that fall under those same lines are Tomato Feta Appetizers or even Blueberry Vodka Mojitos (just take out the lemons and replace them with strawberries or raspberries) now your festive and no one even knows these took ya about all of 5 minutes! 





Here Are Your Ingredients:

Watermelon
Raspberries
1 1/2 Cup Blueberries
1 Cup Fat Free Whip Cream
1 Cup Strawberry Greek Yogurt
1 Tablespoon Splenda




All ya do is put 1 cup of blueberries in a blender until they turn into liquid (takes about 2 seconds). Mix liquified blueberries, whip cream, greek yogurt, Splenda, a couple drops of blue food coloring depending on how blue you like the dip to be, in a medium mixing bowl. Cut up fruit how you like and place them on skewers. I made them a little more festive by finding a 4th of July clipart photo, printing them, and just taped them on the end of each skewer (cute right?) Did you check out my new photography board I just love how it turned out! It makes taking pictures much easier. Well before you run off and starting mixing up some yum yums I can't help but talk about how healthy greek yogurt is for you! Read up on it on Lovely Little Things super interesting! Any who ya'll have a fabulous Holiday and be safe!

Bon ABpetit!

15 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I LOVE it! Good idea adding colour to your dip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! What a simple recipe too! I love it! Happy Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so refreshing and delicious. I especially love the star shaped ramekins. So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma, Ellen, Danielle, Andrea and April you guys rock hope you had an awesome 4th!

      Delete
  4. Looks so yummy, love when fruit is cookie cuttered! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th of July! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow my preppy blog. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so cool! Thanks for checking mine out. I'm following this now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Miss Preppy and C.M. for following along I LOVE new followers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute skewers! Love the dip, it's looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Ashlee! I nominated you for an award. You can check it out here: http://www.girlsgonefood.com/2012/07/awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the serving dishes. So cute! What a fun holiday treat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You cutie thank you so much for nominating me it means sooo much!

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments they make my day :).

Blogging tips