DASH Interiors

DASHInteriorsDASHInteriors DASHInteriors DASHInteriors ABpetite ABpetite

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Peanut Butter & Spice Granola

Who doesn't love some granola to add to your yogurt in the morning or for a healthy snack? I know its one of my favs. This is a great easy recipe! AND it is a lot less expensive than buying pre made at the store. Here is a secret shhhhh... this is better! 



_________________________

Servings: 8
 Serving Size: 1/4 Cup
Calories: 218
Fat: 6 g
Carbs: 29 g
Fiber: 2.5 g
Protein: 9 g
Points+: 5
  _________________________




Here Are Your Ingredients:

4 Cups Rolled Oats
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
3/4 Teaspoon Salt
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup PB2
1/4 Cup Maple - organic
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Tablespoon Honey - natural
4 Tablespoons Greek Vanilla Yogurt
4 Tablespoons Peanut Butter - natural




Pin It
Pre heat oven to 325 degrees. Place dry ingredients; oats, PB2, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a mixing bowl. Now in separate mixing bowl add wet ingredients; maple, vanillla, honey, yogurt, and peanut butter. Mix each bowl thoroughly. When they are mixed add wet ingredients in dry ingredients. Place mixture on baking sheet for 15 minutes. Remove from oven mix thoroughly and place back in oven for an addition 15 minutes until granola is browned.  Let cool. This is another great way to use that PB2! Enjoy your healthy snack!

Bon ABpetit!


Print

6 comments:

  1. Here you go with another awesome recipe! You should be our foodie nutritionist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to make my own granola! I actually might now! Thanks for the recipe, i'll let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally in love with granola but it's so expensive in the shops. Thanks for the fab recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! This looks excellent, I need another granola recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's almost 5 PM here in Rome. How about bringing some over for tea?:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! I always eat granola in my greek yogurt! I will definitely have to try this recipe. I'm so excited to be mentioned on your post today!! Thanks so much for thinking of me!!! You're the best.
    -Allie

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments they make my day :).

Blogging tips