DASH Interiors

DASHInteriorsDASHInteriors DASHInteriors DASHInteriors ABpetite ABpetite

Monday, June 4, 2012

Use THIS not THAT

As many of you have noticed  I use a lot of food substitutions to make my recipes healthier. I thought it would be fun to put together a list of food substitutions in hope that this would help all of us with our daily cooking. I put together a list of substitutions I use and would love if you wouldn't mind you letting me in on your secrets as well.

Herbs Vs. Salty Seasonings
Pam (olive oil) Vs. Butter for Pans
Fat Free Ricotta and Fat Free Cream Cheese Vs. Cream Cheese
Turkey Vs. Ham and Bacon
Brown Rice Vs. White Rice
Whole Wheat Flour Vs. White Flour
Whole Wheat and Corn Tortillas Vs. White Tortillas
Whole Wheat Pasta Vs. Pasta
Tomatoes Vs. Tomato Sauce
Egg Whites Vs. Eggs
Skim Milk Vs. Whole Milk
Chicken Vs. Steak
Stevia and Splenda Vs. Sugar
Olive Oil Vs. Butter
Natural Peanut Butter Vs. Peanut Butter
No Sugar Added Applesauce Vs. Oil
Popcorn Vs. Potato Chips
Fat Free Yogurt Vs. Mayo
Far Free Yogurt Vs. Sour Cream
Lean Ground Turkey Vs. Ground Beef
I Can't Believe It's NOT Butter - Lite Vs. Butter
Evaporated Skim Milk Vs. Cream
2% and Part Skim Cheeses Vs. Cheese
Sandwich Thins and Whole Wheat Tortillas Vs. Bread
Bagel Things Vs. Bagels



Bon ABpetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just LOVE your comments they make my day :).

Blogging tips