Well here she is folks!..
Hi! I'm Stephanie from Never the Same Spice Twice, and when Ashlee asked me if I would do a guest post, I was super excited for two reasons...
1. I adore Ashlee and her blog
2. This is my first EVER guest post
I must have changed my mind about seven times (at least) as far as what recipe I wanted to guest post about....I finally decided on this yummy tilapia dish! I created this a few weeks ago and have been meaning to post it! It's like it was meant to be shared with the ABpetite community...I hope you all enjoy it!
4 tilapia filets
1/2 cup of sliced kalamata olives
1/2 cup of sliced green olives
2 cups of halved grape tomatoes
15 oz. can of drained and rinsed cannellini beans
2 cloves of garlic - chopped
1 Tsp of thyme
1/4 Tsp of red pepper flakes
1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup of white wine
1/4 cup of low sodium chicken broth
2 Tbsp of lemon juice
1/4 Tsp of salt
1/4 Tsp of pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Sprinkle tilapia filets with salt and pepper, then place them into a sprayed baking dish.
2. Top the fish with olives, tomatoes, cannellini beans, garlic, thyme, and red pepper flakes.
3. In a bowl, whisk olive oil, white wine, chicken broth, and lemon juice - pour over the fish.
4 . Cover with foil, and bake for 20-25 minutes. Uncover and bake for an extra 5 minutes.
You can serve over rice, but it is delicious enough to just eat on its own (more figure friendly too). On that particular night a few weeks ago, I was feeling ambitious and served it over THIS rice. So good!
Thanks a BUNCH for the opportunity to let me share this recipe with you today....stop by my blog Never The Same Spice Twice anytime to see what else I am cooking! :)
One more thing before you head over to Never The Same Spice Twice ... DONT FORGET about the Ipad Mini Giveaway!!
Someone has got to win right? Might as well be YOU!