DASH Interiors

DASHInteriorsDASHInteriors DASHInteriors DASHInteriors ABpetite ABpetite

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Your Kids New Fav

What is your kiddos favorite dinner?? Macaroni and Cheese right?? Well this is a MUCH healthier version and your kids won't even know its healthier (I won't tell). Even your husband is gonna be asking for these every week!

Pin It
__________________________

Servings: 12
Serving Size: 1 Mac Cup
Calories: 144
Fat: 6 g
Carbs: 13 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 8 g
Points+: 4
___________________________


Here Are Your Ingredients:

2 Cups Whole Grain Elbow Noodles
1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (part skim)
1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese
1/4 Cup Butter- light
12 Slices Deli Turkey

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin tin with non stick cooking spray. Place individula slices of meat in each cup (to make a bowl shape). Place turkey in oven for 5 minutes. While that is cooking cook noodles as directed on package. Drain. Add cheese and butter then mix together completly. Dabble mac and cheese in each turkey bowl till there is none left in pan. Let refrigerate for 30 minutes. Place back in preheated oven for 7-10 minutes.

Bon ABpetit! Print

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful creative and healthy mac & cheese..worth a try to fool my family..heehheee thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW thank you for the comment you are so sweet! ANYTIME

      Delete
  2. So creative! I could eat these for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashlee!

    OMG I totally wanted to wish you HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
    I hope you had a great time and continue to celebrate the rest of the week.

    I will definitely be cooking up some mac n cheese for my kids... thanks for the recipe.

    www.ragazzabazaar.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for tweeting about my post your such a great friend :).AND thank you for the Birthday wish I will cutie!

      Delete
  4. This looks great!!!!! So glad I found you! following you :)

    http://thebees3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative! Mac and cheese is my guilty pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great! So creative. Trying it out! Thanks for sharing!

    julie @ Naptime Review
    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I have a feeling I'll be making lots of stuff you post...so very happy to follow you :)

    Whitney @The Sweetest Things...

    www.oandcmylittleloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! Too bad I didn't see it earlier... I just ate Kraft blue box Mac & Cheese! Just found your blog from the Mingle With Us Blog Hop! Please stop by my blog and say hi if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments they make my day :).

Blogging tips